Bronzed Mosaic

mua, face powder, makeup academy, mosaic bronzer, cheek, swatches, review, twoplicates, beauty blog,

Purchased during the MUA heated 50% off sale haul earlier in the year; I must admit that this has been neglected due to the amount of bronzers accumulating in my drawer.  I was am currently heavily in a bronzer phase, where the need of buying more and more bronzers is without question- simply necessary.  
There's a total of 6 shades within this mosaic, varying from dark brown/nude/mauve and lighter shades of light coral/pink/yellow, and once you blend them all together, it becomes a light brown with very slight flecks of shimmer.  

This mosaic bronzer in Natural Glow (shade 1) claims to give my complexion a "perfect natural glow" once you "swirl and blend this fusion of colours".  When I first swatched this, I noticed that the colour payoff isn't too great, however it does mean that this is very buildable and suitable for those with lighter skin tones.  On the topic of pigmentation, the colour that actually 'comes off' the pan (once swirled) is more of light-medium brown, but it does take effort to build it up.  The shimmers that you see in the pan doesn't get picked up much, despite how it looks in person, and gives more of a warm glow to your face, due to the light shimmer and warmer undertones.

Generally, I find myself using this to warm up my face, rather than actual contouring.   
This retails for £2.50 on the MUA site here, and it houses 8.9g of product in a relatively sturdy compact.  If this item was accessible in Australia as it is in the UK, then I would play around with the idea of buying another when I run out (or trying "sunkissed glow" version)- just for the effortlessness, the ease of adding some colour and warmth of my face, all whilst maintaining the low price tag.  But because it is on the other side of the world, I don't think this is worth the effort to place an order specifically just for this.  If you reside in the UK or where ever else MUA is sold, then give this a go :) 

mua, face powder, makeup academy, mosaic bronzer, cheek, swatches, review, twoplicates, beauty blog,
mua, face powder, makeup academy, mosaic bronzer, cheek, swatches, review, twoplicates, beauty blog,
l-r: swirled swatch, darkest-lightest shades


Have you tried any MUA face powders before?


No comments:

Post a Comment