Tiny Tuesdays: Honey Hands

In an effort to get out as many reviews for you as possible (and an incentive for us to post more frequently), Twoplicates is now starting Tiny Tuesdays! Like the name suggests, this will be a tiny post that will either be a mini-review, current favourites, handy tips, tags and anything else relevant :)  

As holidays has just begun hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of us on your feeds ;) Without further ado, today's Tiny Tuesday is a mini-review on the Moist 24 Hand Cream Manuka Honey by Missha. This handcream I've had for about a year now where I purchased it in Korea last November. I bought it in a 2 pack for 5000won (~$5) and honestly just bought it because it was cheap and I needed something at that time.

tiny tuesdays, missha, hand cream, moist24, korean, beauty, blog, twoplicates, reviews, photos, swatches, manuka honey,
The Pluses
The packaging. On the top where the cream is held, it's made of a flexible plastic. This allows the product to be easily squeezed out. Where the product dispenses, it has quite a thin nozzle so you can regulate the amount of hand cream without getting too much and reducing product wastage. The lid is screw on and the size is fairly small meaning it is handbag friendly. The hand cream itself, the scent is really nice and quite pleasant. I'm not really sure what manuka honey smells like but it doesn't smell like honey that I'm accustomed to. It overall smells quite sweet and a little fruity. When applied on my hands, I find that it is light and absorbs very quickly without any greasiness. Apparently it's natural as well - the entire back is in Korean.. so yeah I'm not too sure how natural it is. 

The Minuses
For me, I don't think it's as thick and nourishing as I'd like it to be. I feel like it's a temporary fix for dry hands rather than a long lasting beneficial effect . Another thing that I like in a hand cream is that lingering fragrance. The fragrance of the Moist24 hand cream isn't as potent and long-lasting as other hand creams I have tried.

The Overalls

I think it's not bad. It's light, absorbs nicely without any grease, smells nice and is moisturising, however, I do think the moisturising effect is temporary.  Overall I'd give it a 3/5, I'll finish it off but won't be repurchasing.

tiny tuesdays, missha, hand cream, moist24, korean, beauty, blog, twoplicates, reviews, photos, swatches, manuka honey, tiny tuesdays, missha, hand cream, moist24, korean, beauty, blog, twoplicates, reviews, photos, swatches, manuka honey,

No comments:

Post a Comment