Beauty Addition 012: Priceline 40% off Skincare (Again!)


A'kin Vital Hydration Facial Gel Creme // $35.99 $21.59
Currently in amidst of finding another moisturiser that I can have on rotation.  I was looking at the ingredients list on the Priceline website and it only mentioned the "main" ones, however I stupidly thought that it was all it had.  On the positive side, A'kin products claim to be vegan and free from sulfates, parabens and fragrances, just to name a few.  Would love to hear your experiences with products by this brand as I'm a little on the fence to as whether I should return it or not.


Avene Cicalfate // $14.99 $8.99
Having heard quite a considerable amount of praise on how well this product helped the recovery process of damaged skin, I thought it was a fitting time to pick it up as my skin required some heavy duty TLC.

Natio Calming Moisturising Day Cream Gel // $19.95 $11.97
Yup, another moisturiser.  The sensitivity tested and fragrance free claim was what mainly drew me to the product.

Indeed Labs Hydraluron // $34.99 $20.99
This is so hyped up that I don't even think requires a brief description here to as why I purchased it :P


Indeed Labs Pepta-Bright // $34.99 $20.99
Indeed another well loved and hyped product.

Dr. LeWinn's Essentials Refining Toner // $29.99 $17.99
Cos I'm a toner junkie. Most people tend to neglect toners but I oddly just love em. This is supposed to clarify and hydrate with the key ingredients being aloe vera and witch hazel.

What did you pick up during this sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment